The O-shot is a non-surgical treatment to enhance sexual response and pleasure. It works to rejuvenate the vaginal tissues with PRP (platelet rich plasma). The cell regenerating properties of the PRP trigger increased blood flow and restored health to the delicate tissues.
- Increased sex drive and desire
- Increased frequency and intensity of orgasms
- Increased arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother appearance of the vulva
- Improved vaginal tightness
- Increased ability to achieve vaginal orgasm
- Possible improvement or alleviation of dyspareunia symptoms (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Possible improvement in urinary incontinence
How is the O-Shot performed?
The O-Shot® procedure begins by drawing a vial of your own blood. It is then placed in the Magellan TruPRP system to produce the platelet rich plasma (PRP). The vaginal and clitoral areas are first numbed with a topical and local anesthetic to ensure your comfort during treatment. Then, Dr. Ammar will carefully perform a series of small injections of PRP into the G-spot area of the vagina using a very fine needle. The entire procedure can be performed in the comfort of our New York offices in less than an hour, with total privacy and discretion.